Cole refused to drop out of the running when Amber deceitfully inspired candidates to stop rather than be humiliated by Dr. House. Cameron believes Cole is an honest and principled man, and offers him recommendation on how to achieve House’s respect. In the episode “Guardian Angels” it’s revealed that he’s a single father, and doesn’t know where his kid’s mom is.
Amber admits to feeling threatened by how Thirteen’s unusually secretive nature is fascinating to the prying House, who in season seven tells Thirteen she has the most effective “sport face” he has ever seen. In the episode “Lockdown” Thirteen spends the episode engaged in a sport of fact or dare with James Wilson, but at the finish it is implied that every little thing she has stated has been a lie. In 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Laurie was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
- In the identical episode, Wilson later observes that House’s blood type is AB, the universal recipient, reflecting his desire to take whatever he can.
- In one other episode, he reveals to Wilson that he’s been borrowing bigger and bigger sums of cash from him without paying him back, just to see at what point Wilson would flip him down.
- Near the top of season seven, House finds out the experimental drug he had been utilizing brought on deadly cancerous tumors in the entire lab rats in the experiment.
- He will get a CT scan of his leg and finds three tumors near the floor of the skin in his leg.
- In season seven, when Cuddy, who is House’s girlfriend at this level, has a brush with dying, House goes back on Vicodin to be able to address the worry of losing her.
Never before obtainable on home video within the United States, it’s some of the thrilling cult discoveries in years. (Keiko Agena) is a pediatrician who appears within the season seven episode, “Unplanned Parenthood”.
The conflict is resolved in the course of the funeral when Foreman reaches out for Thirteen’s hand, and Thirteen, shocked by the gesture, accepts. In the episode “Don’t Ever Change”, Thirteen’s contempt on the idea of being categorized or oversimplified leads to each House and Foreman to assume that she is bisexual, though she is shocked and does not respond to either of their comments. Her sexuality, typically the butt of House’s jokes and sexual innuendos, stays unclear until the episode “Lucky Thirteen”. The show depicts Thirteen as a secretive character who does not divulge personal info; her surname was not used on the show till the fourth season’s penultimate episode “House’s Head”, nor her given name till the fifth-season episode “Emancipation”.
When he has no entry to Vicodin or experiences unusually intense ache, he occasionally self-medicates with different narcotic analgesics similar to morphine, oxycodone, and methadone. House additionally frequently drinks liquor when he is not on medical responsibility, and classifies himself as a “massive drinker”. Toward the top of season 5, House begins to hallucinate; after eliminating other possible diagnoses, Wilson and he decide that his Vicodin habit is the most probably trigger. House goes into denial about this for a short time, however at the close of the season finale, he commits himself to Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital.