Despite his attempts to stop her from leaving, Thirteen is seen finally boarding a airplane. In the episode “Teamwork”, Thirteen has returned from Thailand and House manages to persuade her to return to his group along with Chase, Taub, and Foreman. In the fourth-season finale, Thirteen takes the test and is identified as having the mutated Huntington gene. Shortly after this, she begins to display reckless conduct, having informal intercourse with random girls, using medicine, partying late and exhibiting up on the clinic hungover.
House is a army brat; his father served as a Marine Corps aviator and transferred typically to different bases during House’s childhood. House presumably picked up his affinity for languages throughout this era and reveals a level of understanding of Chinese, Greek, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi, and Yiddish. One place during which his father was stationed was Egypt, where House developed a fascination with archaeology and treasure-hunting, which led him to maintain his treasure-hunting instruments nicely into maturity. Another station was Japan, the place a 14-yr-old House found his vocation after a mountain climbing incident along with his friend.
The NPC happiness system carried out in 1.4 builds on this source of entertainment, by giving NPCs preferences for their house’s location and proximity to homes of other NPCs. That stated, NPC happiness just isn’t affected by a house’s look or ornament, leaving the participant with a free hand.
- However, she returns to work on House’s case and by accident points them in the right course.
- Masters winds up in the surgical procedure intern program and, during her short time there, manages to favorably impress Dr. Simpson regardless of her nature.
- However, when the affected person’s parents refuse treatment so she will be able to complete a spherical-the-world crusing trip, Masters induces symptoms which convince the patient’s mother and father that they need to consent to treatment.
- was a serious character on House in the course of the seventh season of the sequence, with a particular appearance at the finish of the collection.
- She then decides she has to take time off to decide what she will do to make herself exceptional.
- Lisa Cuddy is impressed sufficient with Masters’ accomplishments to insist that Masters be the girl on House’s group when House delays in hiring Thirteen’s substitute and then goes via Dr. Kelly Benedict, Dr. Christina Fraser and Dr. Cheng in quick succession.
After hints were given regarding her character’s sexuality, actress Olivia Wilde confirmed that her character is certainly bisexual. This is confirmed by Eric Foreman in the episode “Don’t Ever Change”. Thirteen was included in AfterEllen.com’s Top 50 Lesbian and Bisexual Characters.
Michael Weston reprises the function of Lucas throughout season six within the episode “Known Unknowns”. In the season 6 finale, Cuddy breaks off her engagement with him and ends their relationship in order that she may be with House. Amber re-appears as House’s hallucinated helper on the end of the episode “Saviors,” and in the succeeding episode “House Divided,” where House continues to see her. She is revealed to have turn into a part of his unconscious, now risen from his insomnia and his guilt over failing to foresee Kutner’s suicide and over her demise earlier. House first seeks to shut out his hallucinated good friend with sleeping pills, however later engages proactively with her to determine a case.
In the episode “The Itch”, it is revealed that he had been sleeping on the sofa, and by the end of the episode his wife had finally forgiven him. In the a hundredth episode, “The Greater Good”, Taub mentions eager to probably have kids, though his wife appears opposed to the idea.
He becomes a member of House’s new diagnostic group in “Games”, the ninth episode of the fourth season. He dies from suicide in season 5, episode 20, “Simple Explanation”; he makes a further look as a hallucination in season eight. Andrew Bernstein (director); Carol Green & Dustin Paddock (writers) ( ).